I am getting rave reviews and feedback from my customers.
- Carolyn Judd, Cole Harbour Physio & Rehab Centre
A great newsletter is like a gift...
- It’s opened with anticipation.
- It’s personal and speaks to your recipient.
- It’s about your recipient’s wants and needs, not yours.
- It’s appreciated because it brings something of value.
- It’s attractively packaged.
- It’s delivered directly to your recipient.
How can an enewsletter help your business?
- Building relationships is key to building your business.
- You want to grow your reputation... and sphere of influence.
- You need to be seen as an expert.
- You have valuable information, products, and services that people want to know about.
- You want to increase your fans, followers and blog readership - building on your social media efforts.
- You should 'touch' your customers, prospects and colleagues on a regular basis.